domingo, 3 de diciembre de 2017

SUMMER HOLIDAYS

Summer is the best moment to escape from Santiago and go the beach, because the capital of Chile in January is a real oven.

This year (this next year 2018) I am going to Easter Island or how natives say: Rapa Nui. A small and mysterious Island in Pacific Ocean, 3700 km from Chile with an ancient culture and enigmatic giant statues that nobody knows how were built, the Moais.

There, I would like to visit Anakena beach, the most famous beach in this island, to rest under the sun and eat a pineapple in a stick. I want to go to the sumit of the Rano Kau volcano with its big crater and I want to see the island from the height of Rano Raraku hill.

These holidays I will spend with my Girlfriend’s family and I think will be a great experience, because I get along very well with them overall with her “little” brother. We will stay in a familiar cabin and will travel as a group.

The main activity that I will do in Easter Island is Dive, Rapa Nui has one the clearer water in the world and is a diver paradise, people from everywhere go there to dive and know the submerged Moai. I am going to get a new diver certification and I am very excited for that.

After my vacations, I will return to work directly and hardly in my thesis, so I need recover a lot of energy from the magical island.

Resultado de imagen para moai sumergido
Sumerged Moai in Easter Island

1 comentario: