miércoles, 15 de noviembre de 2017

Sports



In our society obesity is a big problem, and at a world level it is one of the most prevalent conditions that affect people. Overweight is the main risk factor to many illness principally cardiovascular diseases.

A sport culture is a key point to fight against the obesity and overweight. To motivate to do sport, to have good infrastructure, to include more sport in the school are good strategies to have a healthy population.

In my case, I have a complicated relationship with sports, I have ever liked to do sports, but none of them I was passionate about, when I was a child and a teenager I did many sports as football, basketball and handball, but I did not like them. Then, I noticed that I did not like team sports, so I started to do swimming and I loved it, here I found a sport that I enjoyed and wanted to be best. After that I wanted to go deeper in the water and know what there is under the surface, so I started to dive.
Diving is the most wonderful experience that I have lived, to feel the weight of the water, to see the fishes in their natural environment and to feel as one of them, to see starfish bigger than my head could only be possible at 20 meter down. Diving you can explore another part of the world, the bigger part of our planet is under the water, so if you do not dive, you will not be able to know the whole world.

Resultado de imagen para buceoTo dive you only need a great concentration, do not be afraid about the closed spaces and to keep calm in every moment, because an accelerated reaction could be fatal. The most important skill is to want to discover new things with a new perspective.

1 comentario:

  1. I found a very amusing your post, and totally motivate people, at least to me, to give it a chance to diving

    ResponderEliminar