domingo, 3 de diciembre de 2017

English language challenge

English is a very important language in nowadays. English is the science’s language so it is necessary to learn it to favor the communication and understanding of the evidence and literature.

This year I had the goal of learn English and I started with particular classes twice a week and I had a great progress, in the second half of 2017 I started with the class in the University and it was a good experience to have classmates from other programs and other background.

Writing a blog was a really good exercise, because everyone of us must to write our investigation in English to publish it, writing also allow us to organize our ideas and improve our redaction, I would had liked to more feedback and corrections of our writing.

My worst skill in English is listening so I need to improve it more, for this I try to watch movies in English without subtitles or with English subtitles and I watch videos with different accents and that way to recognize them.

outside classes I almost not practice my English, I read everyday papers or investigation or I use a cellphone app (Duolingo), but is difficult to practice speaking and listening for this reason I took English class.

Improving our English, ever will be a good idea. Now, if you don’t know English you are out of the world.

Resultado de imagen para duolingo

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Matías,
    It is a great pleasure to know that English ia so important for you and also to know that you have complemented your private classes with this course.
    I would have also liked to read your blogs about movies, music and future job.

    ResponderEliminar